COPYRIGHT © 2017. MOUNT COLAH ALPHABET ACADEMY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Why Choose Us?
- Being small and family owned encourages a sense of belonging within our community; helping you and your child to be known by all and not seen as just another fish in the “tank”.
- Open from 7:00am – 6:00pm, 50weeks a year, supporting busy families
- Providing a safe and homely environment where your child can establish lasting friendships that build their confidence through the shared discovery of new things
- Freedom to be creative, imagine, wonder and explore in our huge leafy garden, or space to simply burn off excess energy on the lawn
- Discovering nutritious new tastes and familiar ones too that are nutritionally balanced and catered to your child’s needs
- Providing great ongoing feedback through the use of contemporary programming tools, keeping you connected to your child throughout their day
- School readiness program to build not only skills and knowledge, but also developing self confidence through encouraging independence
- A small team of qualified and caring educators who have worked together for many years, bringing that experience to get the most out of each day
- Our Director is a wonderfully hands on teaching director who recognises the importance of understanding what you want for your child and supporting you as the primary carer and influencer in your child’s life
- Real people, real community, real grass; as preschool should be.